CNC Production SUO- 2nd Shift
Location: Commerce, California US
Job Number: 25449
CNC Production SUO- 2nd Shift
Company: Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
Primary Location: 3423 S Garfield Avenue, Commerce, CA 90040 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners, part of TriMas Aerospace, is the leading designer,
developer and manufacturer of permanent blind bolts and temporary fasteners
used in commercial, business and military aircraft construction and assembly.
Monogram, as a recognized leader in blind bolt technology, remains committed to
leading the industry in the manufacturing of innovative fasteners and solving
unique problems for our customers.
JOB SUMMARY: Completely and independently set-up and operate computerized numerically controlled machine tools to perform a series of machine operations on blind fastener components to close and exacting tolerances and finish per designated specifications. Troubleshoots and resolves problems related to C N C machined parts.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under general direction with periodic supervision or review performs the following:
1. Sets up C N C machines making required adjustments to tooling, collets, etc. Running machines with chucker automatic load systems. Troubleshoots and resolves various problems related to the set-up and operation of tooling, work holding etc. of an auto loading C N C machine tool.
2. Read and interpret drawings, programs, and other documentation to visualize machining required and sequence of operations.
3. Makes input to C N C consistent with set up procedure. Fills out Setup Card for preset or setup of tools to be used in operation of CN C machine. Performs dry run to verify setup prior to production run. Recognizes and reports errors n programming and operations. Collaborates with appropriate personnel in correcting errors.
4. Provides necessary counts, processes documentation correctly, and maintains daily production logs or production worksheets.
\t 5. Utilizes SPC techniques and methods to ensure workflow efficiency.
6. Maintains SYMIX database accuracy by recording work progress in a timely and efficient manner.
7. Works as an active team member by participating in problem solving, team building, and all other team activities to improve the processes, productivity, quality, etc. of the production operations. Uses interpersonal skills as well as good written and verbal communications. Assist other employees as required.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Demonstrated ability to read and write English of a level required in Company shop documents. Must demonstrate and be capable of applying mathematical operations using fractions, decimals, trigonometry and geometry as required by machining operations. Generally equivalent to journeyman trade school graduate. Demonstrate math and English proficiency through Company testing as required.
Requires 3-5 years work experience or equivalent skills and knowledge expertise in the set - up and operation of Computerized Numerical Control machines, tools and equipment which are similar or comparable to those used by the Company and which are necessary to fulfill job requirements. Must have demonstrated the capability to set - up and operate the CNC machines required to the level of journeyman. Must be familiar with and capable of using Statistical Process Control. Must read precision measuring instruments such as comparators, indicator, calipers and micrometers. May be required to perform other jobs as needed by the Company.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Commerce, California US
Community / Marketing Title: CNC Production SUO- 2nd Shift
Requisition Number: 1694
EEO Employer Verbiage: