Location: Rohnert Park, California US
Job Number: 24776
Primary Location: 1200 Valley House Drive, Suite 100, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Maintenance mechanic installs, troubleshoots and repairs manufacturing equipment and peripheral systems associated in the injection molding facility. Involving work of a varied nature with minimum supervision. Contributes to efficient operation of plant facilities.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Installs and rearranges complex equipment.
- Diagnoses complex equipment failures in a timely manner.
- Dismantles repairs and reassembles complex equipment.
- Performs work in mechanical skills areas such as fabrication, assembly, welding, burning, cutting and pipefitting.
- Performs electrical work such as removing and replacing motors, fuses, cables, installing conduit and pulling wire.
- Safely and effectively use shop equipment drills, presses, grinders, mills.
- Complete routine preventative maintenance tasks.
- Generate purchase requisitions for necessary purchases.
- Cleans and maintains a safe clean work area.
- Operates production equipment to check for quality maintenance as required.
Required Qualifications of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- Work additional time on a daily or weekly basis if necessary
Preferred Qualifications of the Maintenance Mechanic:
City: Rohnert Park
Location_formattedLocationLong: Rohnert Park, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Requisition Number: 1627
EEO Employer Verbiage: