HP Marker Set-Up
Location: Longview, Texas US
Job Number: 24623
HP Marker Set-Up
Company: Norris Cylinder Company
Primary Location: 4818 W. Loop 281, Longview, TX 75603 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
JOB PURPOSE: To perform a variety of operational functions that constitutes the\nproduction, inspection and distribution of products or services for our\ncustomers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND\nRESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs assignments in accordance with established safety policies\n and procedures.
- Adheres to the Quality Policy, including all items assigned to this\n position in accordance with ISO policies, procedures, and work\n instructions.
- Complies with the work rules and standards set forth in the Employee\n Handbook.
Maintains good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned work\n sites.
- Displays appropriate work ethics in the workplace and group settings\n which provides a positive work environment with co-workers.
- Refers to work order or procedural instructions appropriate for each\n job, function or assignment before commencing work.
- Performs any specified quality assurance checks designated for each\n job, function or assignment.
- Assures that all work assigned to position is performed in\n accordance with specifications, instructions and requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to meet production standards on specific\n assignments within a reasonable time, depending on the degree of\n difficulty of their job functions.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND\nRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to read work instructions and orders.
- Ability to use small hand tools and operate a\n grinder.
- Willingness to learn the duties of the marker\n operator and be able to perform them if necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment in a\n safe manner.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND\nRESPONSIBILITIES
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested for\n successful completion of the mission of Norris Cylinder.
- Experience, Competencies and Education
Must posses an education or experience level that\npermits the employee to effectively communicate and perform duties, assignments\nand responsibilities of the job.
- Language Skills
Ability to read, analyze and interpret the documents\nrelating to the job, function or assignment.
- Mathematical Skills
Ability to perform basic mathematical equations.
- Reasoning Ability
Ability to make decisions when identifying in-process\nproblems. Ability to deal with a variety\nof job assignments.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
- Accomplishment of assigned tasks.
- Adherence to the Quality Policy and ISO Procedural Requirements.
- Ability to maintain clean work areas and follow good housekeeping\npractices.
- Ability to follow work rules, work independently, be flexible and be\nwilling to perform a variety of jobs.
- Ability to use machinery/equipment required to accomplish a given job\nassignment.
- Ability to work effectively, courteously and respectively with co-\nworkers and other personnel.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES\nSPECIFICATIONS
The\nphysical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by\nan employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to\nindividuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is\noccasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel\nobjects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance;\nstoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job\ninclude close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and\nthe ability to adjust focus.
Work\nenvironment characteristics described here are representative of those that\nmust be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of\nthis job. Reasonable accommodations may\nbe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential\nfunctions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is\nnot normally exposed to weather conditions. However the production areas are\noften hot and noisy. The noise level in the work environment is high and ear\nprotection is required.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Longview, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: HP Marker Set-Up
Requisition Number: 1600
EEO Employer Verbiage: