Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
Location: Commerce, California US
Job Number: 23783
Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
Company: Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
Primary Location: 3423 S Garfield Avenue, Commerce, CA 90040 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Function: Information Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Business Systems Analyst is the reference regarding the analysis, design and the deployment of Business Systems in the corporation. The objective is to design Business Solutions in the leanest approach to align with Divisional and Business Unit strategies.
- Work closely with business process owners to design the road-map of the business systems deployment.
- Collaborate with project sponsors, business process owners and business unit managers to support the deployment of Business Systems.
- Support the Systems development life-cycle (SDLC) processes within the corporation through the deployment of business systems which will support enterprise strategies.
- Gain approval from business process owners on requirements definition, functional design, user testing and deployment plan.
- Assist business process owners providing user training and post-implementation support.
- Work closely with other Business Systems Analyst to deploy consistent business solutions across all Business Units.
- Adheres to ITIL framework best practices for Service Design, and adequate service transition to service operation for new and changed services.
- Promote the use of standards across the Enterprise.
- Ensuring that governance and legislative controls are applied correctly and properly within the region (SOX, Cybersecurity).
- Ability to Integrate best of breed solutions to satisfy business requirements with the current applications platform (Syteline, Expandable).
Strategy & Planning
- Assess and develop long-term strategic goals for business solutions with the support of the IT Director.
- Work closely with local process owners to align business systems road-map with business strategies
Acquisition & Deployment
- Conduct research and make recommendations on business solutions, process design, how to integrate or migrate a business system in all Aerospace Division
- Analyse and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Discuss the impact of ERP customizations with business unit managers and IT teams to approve/reject changes.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write global process specifications where applicable.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional designs.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to delivery teams.
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary. Assure all approved changes include proper documentation.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirementsâ€" verbally or through written documentation â€" to project managers, global sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
Experiences and Qualifications
- Strong functional knowledge of Syteline ERP Applications; preferably 8.03.11 and beyond.
- Desirable experience in Expandable ERP.
- Strong experience in SQL programming, scripting and DB tuning.
- Proven experience on ERP upgrades and/or ERP migrations
- Experience in Business Intelligence tools: (Crystal reports, SQL Information Services, Cyberquery, Power BI)
- Solid business acumen in Supply Chain processes, Q2C, P2P, Discrete Manufacturing
- Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in the field of Computer Science or related field, or 10 years equivalent relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in a Business Analyst, project lead or project manager position.
- Proven knowledge in DB design using defined methodology: Object Oriented modelling, Entity-Relation modelling.
- Effective use of ETL techniques.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Commerce, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
Requisition Number: 1487
EEO Employer Verbiage: