Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma US
Job Number: 23586
Company: Arrow Engine Company
Primary Location: 2301 E. Independence, Tulsa, OK 74110 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The desired candidate will have proficiency with surface plate and height gage inspection, optical comparator, micrometers, bore gages, depth micrometers, calipers and hardness testers, just to name a few. Working knowledge of ISO Quality Systems and Tool Calibration would be beneficial as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Inspect products visually and using gauges and measuring tools.
- Performs inspections of products to determine conformance with specifications.
- Utilize standard mechanical and electrical instruments, functional gauges and test rigs.
- Process associated documentation including process tags, rework tags and nonconforming material documents.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the use of standard mechanical and electrical instruments, functional gauges and test rigs.
- Ability to read engineering drawings, specifications and inspection instructions.
- Ability to work under direct supervision and to follow written instructions and techniques.
- Good basic mathematical aptitude required.
- Generate spreadsheets for data collection
- Reconcile final inspection documentation for shipments
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months inspection experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 3 to 5 years experience as mechanical inspector is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft EXCEL Â©
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery requirements
- Clear communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Ability to follow documented procedures and standards
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work independently with little supervision
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tulsa, Oklahoma US
Community / Marketing Title: QC Inspector
Requisition Number: 1458
EEO Employer Verbiage: