Document Control Specialist
Location: Golden, Colorado US
Job Number: 22643
Document Control Specialist
Primary Location: 14998 West 6th Ave, Suite 600, Golden, CO 80401 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Document Control Specialist applies the knowledge and skills to â€Lamonsâ€ quality system and the principle techniques and procedures employed to assure product quality, error-free documentation, and regulatory compliances are met.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately organize and maintain files for documents, records, specifications, certificates, labels, and other documents/data.
- Knowledge of quality assurance/control methods, principles, and practices.
- Knowledge of relationship of quality assurance to other activities such as production, sales, and purchasing.
- Responsible for the MTR documentation for the following department: IsoTek Products.
- Prepare special requirements on documentation for specific customers such as: PK International, Spria Power, Technical Supplies Intl., PDO Oman, Petrofacâ€¦
- Responsible for special documentation relative to MTRâ€™s.
- Responsible for Certificate of Origin for chamber of commerce protocols.
- Responsible for transferring data from â€Original MTRâ€ to â€Lamonsâ€ documentation format. Relative to China & India documentation folder.
- Responsible for corresponding with customer regarding documentation and paperwork issues.
- Interface with Purchasing & Sales relative to customer documentation requirements and missing paperwork.
- Responsible for scanning documents in â€Expert Capture systemâ€ and verifying purchase order, item number, item description, material type, and heat number are correct.
- Responsible for importing documents into â€Tokopenâ€.
- Follow prescribed procedures for Document Control.
- Produce reports as directed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment â€" sometimes with rapidly shifting priorities. Ability to perform error-free work.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and use of the Internet and Microsoft Computer software applications.
- Good written and verbal skills are required.
- Good typing and organization skills.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to produce accurate work and meet deadlines.
- Basic math skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with the use of computer database used in a Sales and Manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or some college courses would be preferable.
- Good computer skills with the use of various applications
- Have 1 to 3 yearsâ€™ experience in ISO 9001; 2015 quality systems and documentation control.
- Microsoft Windows and its applications
- Must have high stress tolerance and act with a sense of urgency.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Golden, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Document Control Specialist
Requisition Number: 1375
EEO Employer Verbiage: