Location: St. Paul, Minnesota US
Job Number: 22324
Primary Location: 1045 Westgate Dr, Suite 20, St. Paul, MN 55114 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Processes outgoing gasket/bolt shipments. This includes pulling and packing orders. Operates fork lift, Saw and Gasket making equipment. Processes incoming stock and puts away in designated locations. Keeps shop clean. May perform other duties as assigned by Warehouse Supervisor or Branch Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles boxes for shipments and monitors daily any boxes staged and due but not shipped.
- Load all trucks with out-going freight
- Keep Will Call area organized and current
- Cross training required on all warehouse operations
- Monitor Propane tanks insuring capacity is maintained and coordinate with supervisor to get tanks filled when necessary
- Pick from location listed on pick ticket making sure to verify that length and diameter as well as material is correct before packaging
- Palletize orders with more than 5 boxes
- Advise sales of any shortages on line items
- Mark each line item with box # and ensure line item corresponds to marking on the box or boxes.
- Maintain a clean neat work environment; pick up any box packing and tear off box flaps as you go.
- Perform other tasks as required to meet on-time delivery of customer orders which may include any other warehouse function not listed above.
- Reads and understands English and numerals sufficiently to comprehend verbal and written instructions/documents.
- Speaks and writes English and numerals sufficiently to communicate in a clear, understandable manner.
- Basic computer skills and proficient typing skills.
- Team work a must
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous warehouse and shipping department work experience would be helpful.
- Ability to lift, climb, bend, stoop, push and pull.
- Continuous standing and/or walking.
- Moderate physical effort- working frequently with average weights of ten to fifty pounds or continuously with lighter weights.
- Good eye/hand/foot coordination.
- Ability to work in cold, hot and/or dusty environment, with noisy conditions.
- Must be able to lift fifty pounds independently.
City: St. Paul
Location_formattedLocationLong: St. Paul, Minnesota US
Community / Marketing Title: Warehouse/Production
Requisition Number: 1233
EEO Employer Verbiage: