Location: Clute, Texas US
Job Number: 22296
Primary Location: 603 Jaco, Clute, TX 77531 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Function: Product / Distribution Support
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Receives order from Warehouse Manager/Shipping Lead Person. Interprets orders to determine materials needed. Retrieves materials from shelf/bin locations. May assemble bolts and nuts. Packages all materials specific to order instructions. Prints Item labels and shipping documents. Plastic wraps skids. Utilizes forklift to transfer material to pack, skids to dock or to load freight carriers. Keeps area clean.
May perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads and understands English sufficiently to comprehend verbal and written instructions.
- Speaks English sufficiently to communicate in a clear, understandable manner.
- No educational requirements.
- No previous experience required.
- Ability to lift, climb, bend, stoop, push and pull.
- Continuous standing and/or walking.
- Moderate physical effort- working frequently with average weights of ten to fifty pounds or continuously with lighter weights.
- Good eye/hand/foot coordination.
- Ability to work in cold, hot and/or dusty environment, with noisy conditions.
- PC and software system capabilities.
- Must be able to become forklift certified.
- Must be able to lift fifty pounds independently.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Clute, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Order Packer
Requisition Number: 1314
EEO Employer Verbiage: