Location: Bellingham, Washington US
Job Number: 19287
Primary Location: 2470 Salashan Loop, Ferndale, WA 98248 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Supports all in house Manufacturing jobs for Gasket requirements and Stud Bolt jobs. Operates UPS & Federal Express computer software for out going shipments. May be asked to assist in packing, shipping and putting stock away. May be required using Company truck to make deliveries and field measurements required by clients. Maintain clean and safe work areas throughout shop. May perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor and or Branch Manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads and understands English and numerals sufficiently to comprehend verbal and written instructions/documents.
- Speaks and writes English and numerals sufficiently to communicate in a clear, understandable manner.
- Basic computer skills and proficient typing skills.
- Ability to obtain TWIC(Transportation Worker Identification Credential) as required by many clients to gain entrance onto plants.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A strong technical mechanical aptitude working with equipment and ability to trouble shoot if required.
- Ability to lift, climb, bend, stoop, push and pull.
- Continuous standing and/or walking.
- Moderate physical effort- working frequently with average weights of ten to fifty pounds or continuously with lighter weights.
- Good eye/hand/foot coordination.
- Ability to work in cold, hot and/or dusty environment, with noisy conditions.
- Must be able to lift fifty pounds independently.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bellingham, Washington US
Community / Marketing Title: Production
Requisition Number: 1045
EEO Employer Verbiage: