Location: Rohnert Park, California US
Job Number: 12315
Company: Rieke Packaging Systems
Primary Location: 1200 Valley House Dr. Suite 100
Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Employment Type: Hourly
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitors and ensures required line start up procedures and line clearance
procedures are followed at machine start up.
- Monitor and inspect finished product for quality and specifications.
- Make and prepare boxes for finished product.
- Pack finished product into cardboard boxes.
- Must be able to work with and handle 20-45lbs throughout shift, walking or
standing on concrete flooring.
- Weigh boxes of finished product; make sure scales are properly working.
- Tape and barcode finished product.
- Stack complete boxes on pallets.
- Move pallets in and out of staging area as needed.
- Clean spin bar and bins.
- Participate in the recycling program.
- Keep workstations clean, free of any trip or slip hazards.
- Empty trash at the end of and throughout the shift.
- Report all safety, sanitation, quality and productivity issues to supervisors and
City: Rohnert Park
Location_formattedLocationLong: Rohnert Park, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Molding/Lining Packer
Requisition Number: 725
EEO Employer Verbiage: