Quality Manager, F&B
Job Number: 9767
Quality Manager, F&B
Company: Rieke Packaging Systems
Primary Location: 1200 Valley House Drive, Suite 100, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Serving a huge range of markets - from pharmaceutical and personal care to paints, solvents, oils and lubricants, Rieke Packaging Systems supplies both boutique manufacturers and the world’s top brands with drum closures, pump dispensers and custom packaging solutions. The Quality Manager will plan, organize and manage the company’s quality assurance and continuous improvement programs.
Responsibilities of the Quality Manager:
· Implement systems that facilitate the production of goods that conform to customer specifications.
· Function as the ISO9001 Management Representative.
· Responsible for (3) plants; Rohnert Park, Hamilton, Indiana and Atkins Arkansas
· Evaluate and modify the Quality system, procedures and practices to ensure the continued support and achievement of the Company’s quality objectives
· Interface with customers on quality issues including new product
development, quality system audits, corrective and preventative actions, non-conforming material, and all other customer communication as required
· Ensure the timely and thorough investigation, closure, and follow up of customer returns and complaints, including the determination of the root cause and corrective and preventive actions.
· Support New Product Development and Introduction in order to establish appropriate manufacturing conditions and quality control procedures to achieve required quality levels Identify, develop and drive continuous improvement activities and change management initiatives through workshops, training, and Kaizen events.
· Achieve cost reduction targets
Required Qualifications of the Quality Manager:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Management or similar discipline
· At least 5 years of Quality Management\Supervisory Experience
· Previous experience with Plastic Injection Molding
· Ability to travel to other additional plant locations
· ISO9001 Experience
Preferred Qualifications of the Quality Manager:
· Experience with BRC or other type of Food Grade Certification
· Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt
Rieke Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
City: Rohnert Park
Location_formattedLocationLong: Rohnert Park, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Manager, F&B
Requisition Number: 560