Job Number: 9749
Company: Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
Primary Location: 3423 S Garfield Avenue, Commerce, CA 90040 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Function: Information Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners has established itself as the premier lead of blind bolt technology in the aerospace industry. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Monogram, as a fastener manufacturer and supplier, has built its reputation on a commitment to innovation, high quality products, and unrivaled service. The ERP Administrator will be responsible for managing Monogram’s Syteline ERP system software, data management, and reporting systems.
Responsibilities of the ERP Administrator:
· Develops, leads and directs ERP and enterprise applications operations, including business requirements, project planning, support, as well as organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
· Accountable for the oversight of all business applications.
· Provides the applications users with the training and support to enable them to use these tools for maximum business effect.
· Authorizes and oversees the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of related software based on department needs.
· Keeps current with trends and issued in the IT industry. Advises, counsels, and educates executive team leaders on their competitive or financial impact.
· Defines and communicates project milestones, service level agreements, and resource allocation.
· Benchmarks, analyzes and reports or makes recommendations for the improvement of applications.
· Oversees negotiation and administration of vendor or outsources and service agreements.
Required Qualifications of the ERP Administrator:
· Minimum 3 years progressive experience in technology services field.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Finance, or any other related field.
· Demonstrates experience and knowledge of ERP (specifically Infor Syteline), enterprise level applications packages, financial, complex data structures, and reporting systems.
· Strong experience with change management processes.
Preferred Qualifications of the ERP Administrator:
· Master’s degree with extensive experience in Finance, accounting or related field from an accredited college or university.
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Commerce, California US
Community / Marketing Title: ERP Administrator
Requisition Number: 562
EEO Employer Verbiage: