Job Number: 9700
Company: Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
Primary Location: 3423 S Garfield Avenue, Commerce, CA 90040 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Function: Information Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners has established itself as the premier lead of blind bolt technology in the aerospace industry. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Monogram, as a fastener manufacturer and supplier, has built its reputation on a commitment to innovation, high quality products, and unrivaled service The purpose of Syteline Developer role is to design, implement and manage solutions to ensure optimal performance and availability for all organization’s MS SQL Server infrastructure and development for ERP Applications (SyteLine), Intranet Applications (ASP.NET), (SharePoint).
Responsibilities of the Syteline Developer:
· Carry out IT Mission/IT Vision/IT Strategy/IT Goals established by IT/ERP Director and Organization
· Carry out responsibilities in compliance to SOX regulations and IT General controls set forth by TriMas Aerospace organization
· Understanding and experience in SDLC, source control, unit testing and agile development methodologies
· Create and maintain T-SQL tables, stored procedures, views, triggers and functions.
· Assist in maintaining SQL Server security and user administration at database segment
· Experience troubleshooting MS SQL Server system level issues, such as crashes dues to device failures, corruption, lock handling
· Ability to code in VB.NET and Exposure to ASP.NET, IIS, SharePoint
· Fluency in writing T-SQL queries, and documenting any changes
· Understanding and support SQL Server disaster recovery strategies and environment, including log shipping, clustering
· Work independently or as part of a team on assigned task and complete in a timely manner.
Required Qualifications of the Syteline Developer:
· Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in related field or applicable work experience
· At least 3+ years of work experience in Development
· Experience with an ERP
· Experience with T-SQL
· Hyper-V/VMware and SAN Storage exposure
Preferred Qualifications of the Syteline Developer:
· Programming\Development Certifications
· Previous experience with ERP Infor Syteline 8 or previous versions of Syteline
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Commerce, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Syteline Developer
Requisition Number: 559
EEO Employer Verbiage: