Job Number: 9413
Company: Rieke Packaging Systems
Primary Location: 1200 Valley House Dr. Suite 100, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Installs, troubleshoots and repairs of manufacturing equipment and peripheral systems
associated in the injection molding facility. Involving work of a varied nature
with minimum supervision. Contributes to
efficient operation of plant facilities.
Will be working in a concrete-floored production environment operating 24/7.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements and solving troubleshooting malfunctions on
motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines through
following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s
instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Locates the sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation using
experience, listening techniques, precision measuring and testing
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices using hoists, cranes, and hand and
power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts
using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools,
levels, and straightedges.
- Manages downtime by informing production workers of routine preventative
maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine
- Anticipates needed equipment, parts, and supplies, placing and expediting orders and verifies
- Achieves results by using equipment and supplies as needed while conserving
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing
technical publications and establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions,
irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules,
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related projects as needed.
- Must be available to work any shift and overtime when needed.
City: Rohnert Park
Location_formattedLocationLong: Rohnert Park, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Technician
Requisition Number: 549
EEO Employer Verbiage: