Job Number: 9276
Company: Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
Primary Location: 3423 S Garfield Avenue, Commerce, CA 90040 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners has established itself as the premier lead of blind bolt technology in the aerospace industry. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Monogram, as a fastener manufacturer and supplier, has built its reputation on a commitment to innovation, high quality products, and unrivaled service. The Buyer will negotiate pricing and delivery for all assigned products and services. Manage outside processing suppliers and component sourcing in a timely manner as the purchasing point of contact for all issues.
Responsibilities of the Buyer :
· Create all assigned purchase orders.
· Track all orders from shipment to the supplier until return and monitor progress of critical or longer lead time orders. Create internal process to report out to team daily.
· Expedite orders with direction from management.
· Measure On Time Delivery – address negative trends with OTD.
· Conduct quarterly vendor risk assessment meetings with internal team and post findings.
· Research additional sources, validate and approve with engineering and quality and develop a sourcing strategy that ensures a primary and secondary supplier for all outside process services.
· Achieve cost savings/productivity and review open issues weekly.
· Be the purchasing point of contact for all issues with Outside Processing suppliers.
· Coordinate outside processing shipments and receipts with the Receiving Dept. daily. Notify team of job completion and pick-up availability.
· Responsible for updating Outside Processing information daily on the War Room board.
Required Qualifications of the Buyer :
· High School Diploma
· At least 3 years of manufacturing or aerospace purchasing experience
· Very strong written and verbal communication skills
· Prior ERP experience
Preferred Qualifications of the Buyer :
· Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or related field
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Commerce, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Buyer
Requisition Number: 541