Syteline Business Process Analyst
Job Number: 8635
Syteline Business Process Analyst
Company: Rieke Packaging Systems
Primary Location: 44 Scudamore Road, Leicester LE3 1UG GBR
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Function: Information Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
A core part of Rieke’s global IT team, the ERP Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the implementation of business processes into our Infor Syteline ERP application on a worldwide basis. The role acts as translator between business and IT teams to ensure that processes are platformed in the most efficient way possible and the full feature set of the application is exploited. The role will work on both generic and specific improvement topics and projects as required and may work with other applications.
Responsibilities of the ERP Business Analyst:
· Take responsibility for the accuracy of delivery of implementation vs operational processes across all areas of the business.
· Drive standardisation of the Syteline environment, business processes and implementation of best practices
· Identify, understand and document business requirements, as-is processes, to-be processes, technical environment, and other driving factors behind change projects
· To work with IT and Business managers on the features and design of Infor Syteline (and other platforms) to deliver against business requirements
· Ensure the business processes are fully documented and that documentation is maintained and available.
· To ensure that appropriate training and informational support is available for all supported processes and that users are suitably equipped to work with those processes.
· Follow ITIL practices for Syteline operations management and service design
· Ensure that IT controls are implemented, effective and working and to automate these controls wherever possible.
· Work with IT management to ensure that all appropriate policies and priorities are taken into account
Required Qualifications of the ERP Business Analyst:
· A minimum of 5 years’ demonstrable Business Analysis and ERP application experience
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience with Infor Syteline (ideally 5+ years)
· Experiencing effectively managing multiple projects with challenging turnaround
· Strong communication skills and the ability to work within a cross-cultural environment
· Fluent English
Preferred Qualifications of the ERP Business Analyst:
· ITIL and Service Operations for ERP systems
· Experience in Business Intelligence, using Tableau, Power BI, SSRS etc.
· Experience working with manufacturing facilities, customers and suppliers in multiple global regions
· Degree educated in a relevant subject
Rieke is committed to being an innovative, world class manufacturer of closures and dispensing systems for the global market. Serving a wide range of markets – from health, beauty and home care, to food & beverage, to pharmaceutical and to a wide range of industrial markets including paints, solvents, oils and lubricants – Rieke supplies both boutique manufacturers and the world’s top brands with innovative dispensers, closures and custom packaging solutions.
Our goal at Rieke is to the first choice of our customers around the world by consistently delivering best value products and services. In order to ensure this, we are committed to being the place where great people want to work!
Rieke is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
City: Mexico City
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, MX
Community / Marketing Title: Syteline Business Process Analyst
Requisition Number: 519
EEO Employer Verbiage: