Location: Leicester, GB
Job Number: 8591
Company: Rieke Packaging Systems
Primary Location: 44 Scudamore Road, Leicester LE3 1UG GBR
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Function: General / Executive Management
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
One of the key platforms for Rieke Packaging is to deliver and outperform its competitors through product innovation and delivering exceptional performance to its customer, through speed and responsiveness. In a fast-paced environment, having oversight on key projects and programmes to deliver on-time will enable the business to have true organic growth.
This position is responsible for programme management of initiatives that will result in significant improvement in profitability, growth and operational excellence within EMEA.
The position is accountable for the effective implementation of new growth products, productivity programmes and initiatives to support profitable growth throughout the EMEA vertical. Developing robust project plans to deliver to budget and agreed time schedule. Working with the rest of the EMEA leadership team on a day to day basis, along with key stakeholders across the vertical and local teams.
Responsibilities of the Programme Manager:
· Implement practical and effective tools and techniques to manage the on-time implementation of specific initiatives including, but not limited to: new product commercialization and launch, charters, risk mitigation plans, project schedules, financial target definition, costs/savings calculations and methodology
· Periodic business reviews
· Leadership briefings
· Resource planning
· Change management plans
· Labor relations plans
· Roles and responsibilities matrices
· Toll-gate based implementation methodologies
· Conflict resolutions plans and service level agreements
· Oversees and coordinates the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as a liaison between project management, the project team, and line management
· Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedules and prepares status reports
· Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer needs
Required Qualifications of the Programme Manager:
· A minimum of 5 years’ demonstrable experience in programme management
· Excellent knowledge of and working skills with MS Project
· Experiencing effectively managing multiple projects with challenging turnaround
· Strong communication skills and the ability to work within a cross-cultural environment
· A confident resilient personality, with a strong self-motivated drive for action
Preferred Qualifications of the Programme Manager:
· PRINCE/PRINCE2 qualified
· Degree educated in Engineering, Business or Finance
Rieke is committed to being an innovative, world class manufacturer of closures and dispensing systems for the global market. Serving a wide range of markets – from health, beauty and home care, to food & beverage, to pharmaceutical and to a wide range of industrial markets including paints, solvents, oils and lubricants – Rieke supplies both boutique manufacturers and the world’s top brands with innovative dispensers, closures and custom packaging solutions.
Our goal at Rieke is to the first choice of our customers around the world by consistently delivering best value products and services. In order to ensure this, we are committed to being the place where great people want to work!
Rieke is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Leicester, GB
State: East of England
Community / Marketing Title: Programme Manager
Requisition Number: 518
EEO Employer Verbiage: