Job Number: 8561
Company: Rieke Packaging Systems
Primary Location: VNM
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Rieke is committed to being an innovative, world class manufacturer of closures and dispensing systems for the global market. Serving a wide range of markets – from health, beauty and home care, to food & beverage, to pharmaceutical and to a wide range of industrial markets including paints, solvents, oils and lubricants – Rieke supplies both boutique manufacturers and the world’s top brands with innovative dispensers, closures and custom packaging solutions.
Our goal at Rieke is to the first choice of our customers around the world by consistently delivering best value products and services. In order to ensure this, we are committed to being the place where great people want to work!
Responsibilities of the General Accountant:
· Check in price of Good receiving note based on purchase order.
· Check Inventory report.
· Check in good receiving note, material receive note.
· Prepare Weekly financial report and Monthly Master review report.
· Update fixed assets book, Repairing & Maintenance tool list.
· Check Issue of Red invoice.
· Issue the payment & received voucher.
· Post bank voucher, file bank voucher.
· Monthly VAT report and prepare the documents for VAT refund.
· Follow up all expenses i.e. telephone, power, company car… etc
· Follow up the AR, AP aging repot.
· Check Incoming raw material report and finished goods report.
· Statement accounts monthly, WHT, CIT.
· Check report to statistics office.
· Trial Balance, Balance sheet, Profit & Loss.
· Financial statement for year-end work with Auditor if any request.
· Print the ledger book, sub ledger.
· Calculation of salary in case of HR staff require.
· Calculation the cost work in progress and the cost of good sale.
· Monthly stock check.
· Data storage as VAS & accounting law queries.
· Provide data for Tax department and auditions when required.
· Other report as group finance request.
· Other jobs or other reports as request of Chief Accountant, GM.
Required Qualifications of the General Accountant:
· University graduate in an accounting major
· Experience: 3-5 years of general accounting experience at manufacturing companies.
· Good acknowledgement of financial accounting, laws, tax, and regulations related to the state's financial and accounting activities.
· Have a basic knowledge of technology production processes in the company
· Know the synthesis and analysis report.
· Good skill in Word, Excel, accounting software, experience ERP system
· Fluent English speaker.
Rieke is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
City: Thu Dau Mot
Location_formattedLocationLong: Thu Dau Mot, VN
Community / Marketing Title: General Accountant
Requisition Number: 516
EEO Employer Verbiage: