Syteline Technical Consultant
Job Number: 5571
Syteline Technical Consultant
Company: Rieke Packaging Systems
Primary Location: MEX
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Function: Information Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Rieke is committed to being an innovative, world class manufacturer of closures and dispensing systems for the global market. Serving a wide range of markets – from health, beauty and home care, to food & beverage, to pharmaceutical and to a wide range of industrial markets including paints, solvents, oils and lubricants – Rieke supplies both boutique manufacturers and the world’s top brands with innovative dispensers, closures and custom packaging solutions. The Syteline Technical Consultant is responsible for supporting the technical operations of Rieke’s ERP environments and providing consulting as a design authority to projects and enhancements. Works with the business and other IT team members to ensure that Syteline is implemented and operating efficiently, and that the full feature set of the application is being exploited. The role works on both generic improvement topics and specific projects as required.
- Take responsibility for the effectiveness of our Syteline implementation relating to the Operations processes. Troubleshoot Syteline errors, and performance issues. Work with Infor and other Infor Channel Partners as needed.
- Perform regular maintenance activities such as backup, restore and migration of databases and code between environments (dev, staging, production).
- Control user access to Microsoft SQL databases and ensure connectivity to databases
- Install and configure SyteLine systems and add-ons, including Mongoose, Sales and Vendor Portals, Doc-Trak, Shop-Trak, Workbenches, QCS, Forecasting and country tax/language packs
- Drive technical standardization of the Syteline environment, business processes and implementation of best practices. Maintain and automate key tasks to ensure that Syteline is running optimally.
- Identify, understand and document the business requirements, as-is processes, to-be processes, the technical environment, and other driving factors behind change projects.
- Ensure the technical processes in Syteline are fully documented and that documentation is maintained.
- Ensure that IT Controls are implemented, effective and working. Automate the IT controls wherever possible.Perform all other duties as required to ensure the successful delivery of IT services worldwide
Essential requirements of the the Syteline Technical Consultant:
5+ years’ relevant IT work experience
2+ years’ experience in ERP technical Operations
2+ years’ experience in SQL Server and SSRS
1 year+ experience with Syteline (v8), its database structure and configuration
Strong Knowledge of .Net, ASP
Excellent problem solving skills
Identifies and drive positive change in a collaborative manner
Desirable qualifications of the Syteline Technical Consultant:
University degree in Information Technology (or equivalent)
Experience working with manufacturing facilities, customers and suppliers in multiple global regions.
Knowledge of ERP implementations, especially manufacturing model & templates
Knowledge of manufacturing systems
ITIL and Service Operations for ERP systems
Understanding of Windows and Active Directory
2+ years’ experience in Mongoose
Experience in data warehousing/ Business Intelligence
City: Mexico City
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, MX
Community / Marketing Title: Syteline Technical Consultant
Requisition Number: 350