Job Number: 2197
Company: Rieke Packaging Systems
Primary Location: USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Overall Role Summary:
Implements the Rieke sales plan for their regional sales team by creating and implementing national sales plans; supervising and coaching regional sales teams and managing global accounts located in their region.
Key Responsibilities & Activities:
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving Rieke’s sales goals
- Manage the use of budgets. Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projects expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting to their Senior Leadership team
- Maintains regional sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training and coaching employees.
- Implements regional sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintains regional sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Defines optimal sales force structure and hire and develop sales staff
- Defines and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Defines sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Puts in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Compiles information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Monitors customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Manages global customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
Travels for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships
Strong listening skills, integrity and trust, customer focused, entrepreneurial spirit, has intellectual horsepower, can deal with ambiguity and paradox, ability to manage own time, organize and prioritise numerous activities, highly motivated, has perseverance and tenacity, excellent problem solving and negotiation skills, ability to inspire confidence with customers, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure
· Degree in related field or degree level
· 5 years experience in Sales Management
· Proven success, knowledge and experience of leading value based sales teams.
· Pipeline management, and forecasting skills including
· Sales planning and territory management are a must
· Building relationships, managing sales processes, and negotiation skills.
· Market knowledge, providing input into budgets and forecasting
· Growth driven
· Meeting regional sales goals
· Pipeline management
· Negotiation skills
· Selling to customer need
· Motivation for sales growth
· Sales planning
· Building Relationships
· Managing sales processes,
· Market knowledge
· Developing budgets and forecasting
· Staffing and allocation
· Ability to deliver dynamic but succinct sales presentations.
· Computer literate (word, excel, ERP)
· Ability to deal with conflict and challenge
· Strong business acumen
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills,
· CRM experience
· Ability to work with shared leadership and in cross functional teams.
Experience working in a manufacturing industry
Experience of working within a multi-national company
Location_formattedLocationLong: Haining, CN
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Director
Requisition Number: 131