HR Production Support
Location: Houston, Texas US
Job Number: 20399
HR Production Support
Primary Location: 7300 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Function: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Payroll support for the Operations team. Provides support in functional areas including new hire orientation, employee relations write ups and keeping records of training. Assist HR as needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensures that uncovered employee needs and problems are properly communicated.
· Is highly visible and is the employee's first point of contact for Payroll related queries and concerns
· Handle, track, upload, report on, and maintain disciplinary documents.
· Facilitates communication among employees and management. Under the direction of the HR Manager, may guide managers and employees on problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance.
· Assist management with performance concerns, disciplinary action and conflict management issues.
· Perform orientations and coordinate the onboarding of new hourly and temp staff and other training sessions.
· Ensures timecards are ready for Payroll processing.
· Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting, analyzing information and partnering with Payroll Manager.
· Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
· Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
· Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
· Contact various department supervisors for any missed punches.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Provides HR support for audits. Follows up with supervisors on open action items and closes in a timely manner.
· Assist with companywide communications to staff.
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned
· Proven computer skills in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Conflict resolution, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
· Have the ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate courtesy and tact when dealing with customers, both internal and external
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Maintain flexibility in performing other related task or functions as required or assigned
· Outstanding tact and diplomacy demonstrated through communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to handle data with high level of accuracy and confidentiality
· Good organizational and time management skills
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Two to three years of administrative work in Human Resources.
· Prior experience with HRI systems (ADP Enterprise preferred).
· Ability to maintain composure during periods of high stress.
· Regular attendance is necessary.
· Ability to sit most of the day and handle multiple things at once.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: HR Production Support
Requisition Number: 1141&site=1
EEO Employer Verbiage: