Asset Control Coordinator
Location: Commerce, California US
Job Number: 20143
Asset Control Coordinator
Company: Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
Primary Location: 3423 S Garfield Avenue, Commerce, CA 90040 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Asset Control Clerk position coordinates all aspects of activities of the maintenance department to achieve optimal cost management and on-time completion of maintenance tasks. Assists business unit to achieve a high level of cost savings by monitoring and controlling critical assets in various departments.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by maintaining spare parts and preventative maintenance schedules.
· Readily available for emergency repairs in breakdown situations.
· Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, electrical schematics, service manuals to ensure inventory of spare parts.
· Complete work orders in a timely manner maintaining high quality standards.
· Work closely with plant maintenance technicians to ensure work orders are done in a timely manner.
· Set up new equipment in CMMS including PM schedule.
· Ensure existing equipment is entered in CMMS.
· Maintain communication with other departments, management and employees notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of production.
· Utilizing AMMS software, manage maintenance work orders.
· Utilizing AMMS software, extract data to develop graphs and isolate problem equipment using Microsoft Excel program.
· Work with purchasing to obtain critical items of the maintenance project.
· Support CNC department in collection of Carbide tooling.
· Support CNC department in management of the Carbide tooling. Ensure cycling of re-sharpen tools for machine use.
· Perform inventory on all manufacturing assets.
· Utilize DMAIC, Lean Manufacturing principles to gather data and develop improvement plans.
· Perform other tasks as assigned.
· Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
Required Experience and Education
· 2-5 years previous facility maintenance experience ideally in Aerospace manufacturing.
· Prior experience with AMMS system.
· Basic mathematical calculation skills.
· Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions in the English language.
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment, with limited supervision.
· High school or equivalency diploma.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Entry level six sigma belt experience
· Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
· Communication Proficiency
· Problem Solving/Analysis skills
· Microsoft Excel Proficiency
· General awareness of industrial shop
Location_formattedLocationLong: Commerce, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Asset Control Coordinator
Requisition Number: 1128&site=1
EEO Employer Verbiage: