Job Number: 19819
Primary Location: THA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Sales field
- 1 to 2 years’ experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop and climb
- Capable of lifting up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Must have capacity to solve complex order specification problems with a highly developed sense of urgency
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Executive
Requisition Number: 1011&site=1
EEO Employer Verbiage: