Location: Houston, Texas US
Job Number: 19788
Primary Location: 7300 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Operates Lamons Production System (LPS) software to retrieve information about orders that are requested to be supplied to KNIFE MACHINE, WATER JETS and LASER CUTTERS. Interprets Cntrl 6 reports to determine customer order requirements of raw soft goods, metal sheets, and finished goods. Maintain warehouse and a clean work area. Documents transactions so they can be executed in Syteline. Physical counting on daily basis, cycle counts, bin locates, accommodates raw material accordingly (includes consignment and main warehouses). May perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Checks all special requirements per customer.
· Maintains accurate bin locations.
· Keeps items correctly identified with Bar Code labels.
· Color code and identify metal sheet material using appropriate ink and roller stencils.
· Issues materials from stock for shipment to customers on sale orders.
· Keeps RTJ gaskets correctly identified with labels and heat code numbers on the product box(es).
· Issues material to internal customers from the stockroom.
· Maintains accurate inventory records.
· Correctly bin locates items from receiving, VC-1, and from assembly floor.
· Mandatory Participation on the daily warehouse cleaning,
**Requires floors to be swept, trash picked up, and put in trash cans
**Requires shelves and bins be free of tape, paper, plastic wrap, and
other foreign material.
**Material stored in bins/shelves, not on the floor.
· Crossed trained in material department functions.
· Generates MTR’s for all International orders.
· Uses scanners to complete moves, locate items, print bar code labels, find items, maintain accurate inventory.
· Runs reports (Cntrl 6) to manage customer orders.
· Retrieves correct size rings as stated on pick list, from bin locations.
· Responsible for pulling stock, including CMG’s, Taskline, and Elastrograph.
· Responsible for sending certified material and product that is Certs specified.
· Assures pulled orders meet any special label or packaging requirements.
· Performs at 100% Quality Assurance standards.
· Meets or exceed customer requirements and expectations.
· Reviews LPS software screen to verify that material is pulled and staged.
· Mandatory participation on the daily physical counts and cycle counts.
· Retrieve remnants of raw material (pallet) from the machines and returns it to the appropriate warehouse to be stored.
· Documents material pulled from VC-1 or main warehouse.
· Uses the Substitute function when a wad can be substituted for another wad.
- Must be able to reasonably understand English to comprehend instructions as needed.
- Basic computer skills.
- Warehousing knowledge.
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of linear measurements.
- Team-work a must
- Requires operating a fork lift.
- High school or equivalent required, trade school preferred.
- One year preferable.
- Ability to lift, climb, bend, stoop, push and pull
- Continuous standing and walking
- Working frequently with average weight up to 50 pounds independently.
- Good eye, hand & foot coordination.
- Good visual acuity cannot be color blind.
- Ability to work in cold, hot and dusty environment with noisy conditions, occasional work outside in the elements.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Material Puller
Requisition Number: 1090&site=1
EEO Employer Verbiage: