Director of Financial Plan & Analysis
Job Number: 18687
Director of Financial Plan & Analysis
Company: Allfast Fastening Systems Inc.
Primary Location: 15200 Don Julian Road, City of Industry, CA 91745 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis function that will provide senior leadership with appropriate analytical to establish goals and measure performance of the company.
Lead the strategic aspects of the annual budget and monthly forecast process for the company by communicating and coordinating with each of the four Business Unit Accounting & Operations Teams. Established schedule; collecting, consolidating, and analyzing the appropriate data and preparing requested reports by senior management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support routine Sales & Booking Analytic/reporting to the sales team. Work closely with sales team to identify gaps or develop plan to achieve target sales goals.
- Assist in preparing presentations in support of board meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings.
- Support the strategic business planning process.
- Routinely communicate business units and total aerospace consolidated financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics.
- Develop and lead processes for each business units to follow that allow for routine monthly and quarterly analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance.
- Develop and document Key Performance Indicators for the corporate accounting department.
- Maintain GAAP and elimination entity reporting, including reconciliation of local and Headquarter general ledger.
- Lead business unit to streamline both business or reporting process.
- Coordinate these companies with local accountants to ensure proper recording and reporting of entities.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Lead and Manage the Accounts Receivable Team that supports all Aerospace Business Units. Lead team to aggressively collect payment from customers and collaborate with sales team to potentially improve AR terms.
- Assist to develop financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· Conflict resolution & problem-solving skills, effective communication
· Highly developed sense of integrity and honesty
· Highly analytics and effectively communicate results & opportunities
· Highly efficient & process minded
· Knowledge of Accounting & Management Information Systems. Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and SQL/ODBC skills.
· Knowledge of cost accounting principles and applications
· Degree in Accounting and preferably advanced degree in accounting or business
· Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively; visual acuity to process paperwork, must be able to sit at a desk for long periods of time.
· Ability to travel periodically domestic and internationally
AllFast Fastening Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
City: City of Industry
Location_formattedLocationLong: City of Industry, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Financial Plan & Analysis
Requisition Number: 1026
EEO Employer Verbiage: