Quality Assurance Supervisor
Job Number: 15287
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Company: Mac Fasteners
Primary Location: 1110 E. Enterprise Street, Ottawa, KS 66067 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Mac Fasteners, part of TriMas Aerospace, is a high-volume producer of standard aerospace screws and bolts, which are globally utilized by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), aftermarket repair companies, and commercial and military aircraft producers. The Quality Assurance Supervisor
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Supervisor:
· Supervises the QA function including teste, inspection measurement, metallurgical/chemical laboratory examinations of materials and product (s), product(s) preparation for acceptance by customer(s).
· Administers the policies and procedures, methods and techniques used to measure, test, etc. company products by discrepant product, material, and gages for accuracy, completeness and conformance with acceptable quality procedures.
· Applies government specifications and standards, ISO 9000 et al., customer and product design engineering drawings, specifications, and product contract quality language, etc. in the determination of whether company products meet customer requirements.
· Oversee the calibration and standard measurement activities; reviews and maintains them.
· Conducts investigation on product defects including failure analysis or other inspection compliance problems in order to recommend modifications, take corrective action, and ensure compliance of products with quality standards or customer specifications.
· Coordinates with the quality documentation section to insure proper and effective recordkeeping, traceability, certification, etc.
· Enforces company policies (Conduct, Quality and Safety) as necessary. Trains and coaches as needed. Oversees the use of statistical techniques, reporting and analysis, and problem solving pertaining to areas of responsibility.
· Uses cascade communication approach to inform others of unusual or anticipated problems. Holds daily communication meetings with employees to communicate team goals. Provides status updates on projects, production, and other status reports as needed.
· Ensures that safety standards are followed and safety remains top priority.
Required Qualifications of the Quality Assurance Supervisor:
· 3 years of Quality Supervisory experience
· Experience in a manufacturing environment
Preferred Qualifications of the Quality Assurance Supervisor:
· Bachelor’s Degree
Mac Fasteners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law
Location_formattedLocationLong: Ottawa, Kansas US
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Requisition Number: 886
EEO Employer Verbiage: