Production Control Manager
Job Number: 14300
Production Control Manager
Company: Martinic Engineering, Inc.
Primary Location: 8505 W McDowell Rd, Tolleson, AZ 85353 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Martinic Engineering, Inc. manufactures precision machined parts for commercial and military aerospace applications, including auxiliary power units; and electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems. The Production Control Manager manages and leads the planning, scheduling, and logistics efforts and team to support production and customer delivery requests and status reports.
Responsibilities of the Production Control Manager:
- Manage planning, production control, shipping and receiving teams and processes.
· Plan, schedule, coordinate and track flow of product and material throughout the manufacturing process.
· Oversee and manage creation of work orders, split work orders, and production schedules.
- Identifies and resolves production problems and coordinates resolution through support leads and management.
- Provides status of hardware and materials as required including customer portals and customer delivery reports.
· Trains personnel in the understanding and use of planning techniques and requirements including the ERP system, spreadsheets, and various other software.
- Deploys and follows company policies (Safety, Quality, and Conduct) as necessary.
Required Qualifications of the Production Control Manager:
· At least 5 years of Operations Management or Supervisory experience
· Previous experience with planning or scheduling
· Prior ERP experience
· Experience in the Aerospace or Defense industry
Preferred Qualifications of the Production Control Manager:
· Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or related field
· Prior experience with ERP Syteline by Infor
Martinic Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This position requires access to information, or technology, which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a (i) citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) a lawful permanent resident of the United States (i.e. "Green Card Holder"); or (iii) a person admitted to the United States as a refugee, or granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tolleson, Arizona US
Community / Marketing Title: Production Control Manager
Requisition Number: 821
EEO Employer Verbiage: