Shipping & Receving Specialist
Location: Tolleson, Arizona US
Job Number: 14226
Shipping & Receving Specialist
Company: Martinic Engineering, Inc.
Primary Location: 8505 W McDowell Rd, Tolleson, AZ 85353 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
To ensure the responsibilities of the stock room, shipping and receiving department are performed successfully. Stock, ship, and receive in accordance with company and customer guidelines. Work closely with quality, supply chain, and production to achieve the company’s quality and on-time delivery standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Filling and shipping customer orders, satisfying internal shipping requirements, ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation
- Ensure 100% shipment accuracy to customer specifications
- Determine sufficient packaging requirements for products to protect/preserve product and to meet customer requirements
- Directs movement of shipments from shipping
- Inspects loading operations to ensure compliance with shipping specifications
- Receiving incoming materials including raw material, purchased parts, OP items, and customer returns.
- Issue material and OP to jobs and move material as required
- Ensure accuracy of receiving process and documents
- Directs movement of products to and from outside operations
- Manage stock room and materials including material transactions, material issue, inventory management
- Maintains various files and records – both computerized and hard copy files.
- Ensure the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment
Other duties as required . Enter Job Description Details Here...
Education, Training, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in shipping, receiving, and stock room
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must possess good written, communication, organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, ERP (Syteline), and logistic software (FedEx, UPS, etc)
- Ability to take a proactive approach and take ownership for all activities related to the success of the stock room, shipping, and receiving areas.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience in aerospace/defense industry in a low volume, high mix, machining and assembly/test operation (preferred)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee is regularly required to sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision.
(The essential functions have been provided as examples of types of work performed by team members assigned to this job classification. The Company reserves the right to modify work assignments and/or to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified team members can perform the essential functions of the job. The physical and mental demands described above are representative of those required to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.)
This position requires access to information, or technology, which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a (i) citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) a lawful permanent resident of the United States (i.e. "Green Card Holder"); or (iii) a person admitted to the United States as a refugee, or granted asylum, as specified under applicable law
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tolleson, Arizona US
Community / Marketing Title: Shipping & Receving Specialist
Requisition Number: 819
EEO Employer Verbiage: