Job Number: 14047
Company: Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
Primary Location: 3423 S Garfield Avenue, Commerce, CA 90040 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners has established itself as the premier lead of blind bolt technology in the aerospace industry. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Monogram, as a fastener manufacturer and supplier, has built its reputation on a commitment to innovation, high quality products, and unrivaled service. The Manufacturing Engineer plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in the industrial plant.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer:
· Conducts analytical studies on engineering proposals to develop design for products.
· Analyzes research data and proposed product specifications to determine feasibility of product proposal
· Confers with research and other engineering personnel and prepares design modifications as required
· Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
· Prepares or directs preparation of product or system layout and detailed drawings and schematics
· Directs and coordinates manufacturing or building of prototype product or system.
· Plans and develops experimental test programs
· Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications
· Evaluates engineering test results for possible application to development of systems or other uses
· Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering and design tasks
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
· Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
Required Qualifications of the Manufacturing Engineer:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or university in Engineering discipline
· At least 5 years of engineering experience
· Previous experience in the Aerospace Industry
- Experience with Fanuc Control programming with CNC machines
Preferred Qualifications of the Product Engineer:
· Prior experience with Fasteners
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Commerce, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Requisition Number: 799
EEO Employer Verbiage: