Location: Commerce, California US
Job Number: 13766
Company: Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
Primary Location: 3423 S Garfield Avenue, Commerce, CA 90040 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners has established itself as the premier lead of blind bolt technology in the aerospace industry. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Monogram, as a fastener manufacturer and supplier, has built its reputation on a commitment to innovation, high quality products, and unrivaled service. The Accounting Manager directs financial activities of an organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager:
· Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
· Assists in the preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
· Directs determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets.
· Assists in preparation and execution of various audits of company's accounts.
· Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies.
· Directly supervises two employees in the Accounting Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Required Qualifications of the Accounting Manager:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting
· At least 2 years of management\supervisory experience
· Experience with SOX compliance
Preferred Qualifications of the Accounting Manager:
· Prior experience in Aerospace Manufacturing
· Prior ERP experience with Infor’s Syteline
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Commerce, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Manager
Requisition Number: 774
EEO Employer Verbiage: