Location: Tempe, Arizona US
Job Number: 13738
Company: Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
Primary Location: 6850 Priest Avenue, Suite 104, Tempe, AZ 85283 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Machine Operator Job Responsibilities:
Machine Operator is responsible for setting up and operating visual inspection machines, in order to ensure optimum quality of product.
* Set-up and operate multiple visual inspection machines to ensure accurate proper inspection.
* Ensure that all inspected product is properly counted.
* Responsible for ensuring that the product to be packed is clean properly prior to shipment.
* Keeps assigned machines and area clean and safe.
* Perform basic preventative maintenance on visual inspection machines.
* Cleans and ensures that the machine are properly clean after a changeover to avoid product lot mix from lot to lot.
* Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs from floor to waist.
* Must have at least 1 year of machine operator experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
* Must have excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with co-workers at all levels.
* Must be able to read blue prints.
* Must have the capability to stand while at work station(s).
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tempe, Arizona US
Community / Marketing Title: Machine Operator
Requisition Number: 777
EEO Employer Verbiage: