Job Number: 13352
Company: Allfast Fastening Systems Inc.
Primary Location: 15200 Don Julian Road, City of Industry, CA 91745 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Allfast Fastening Systems, a TriMas Corporation company, is the world’s leading manufacturer of solid & blind rivets, blind bolts & installation tooling for the aerospace industry. The only company in the world that manufactures solid and blind rivets and automated installation tools in one facility. Allfast strives for 100% customer satisfaction, 100% quality products on time – all the time - at competitive pricing. The Manufacturing Engineer Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in industrial plant.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer:
· Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
· Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
· Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
· Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials or parts, and evaluated products according to specifications and quality standards.
· Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
· Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
· Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
· Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations.
· Project Management
Required Qualifications of the Manufacturing Engineer:
· Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering, or related field
· Prior experience in a manufacturing company
Preferred Qualifications of the Manufacturing Engineer:
· Previous experience in the Aerospace Industry
· Previous experience with fasteners
Allfast Fastening Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
City: City of Industry
Location_formattedLocationLong: City of Industry, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Requisition Number: 763
EEO Employer Verbiage: