Location: Mexico City, MX
Job Number: 12082
Company: Rieke Packaging Systems
Primary Location: • Circuito Corral de Piedras Manzana 1, Lote 16, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato 37888 MEX
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Function: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The HR Manager is a key member of the plant leadership team and is a strong business partner, leading employee relations, employee engagement, lean manufacturing processes, supporting continuous improvement initiatives and related aspects. The HR Manager will ensure that programs, policies and procedures support the overall business objectives in the areas of staffing, employee relations, talent management, training and development, employee relations and engagement, compensation and benefits as well as HR administration. This role will support the new manufacturing facility in Mexico, known as Mexico II.
Responsible for the recruiting and staffing logistics; Tasks include requisitions request, posting job openings, gathering information from applicants, working with the RPO, phone screening, and interviewing and making job offers.
Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
· Support the strategic planning of Human Resources department for the location.
· Revise training program for the entire department on the locations.
· Develop standards operating procedures for the HR department.
· Assures that company is complying with local, state and national labor regulations.
· Conducts investigations for employee related manners.
· Revise employee policies and suggest changes to improve company performance and employee work environment.
· Support the performance management process and improvement tracking systems;
· Manage and revise employee orientations, development, and keep track of training logistics and recordkeeping; Assisting employees with company related matters.
· Adequate completing human resources forms and collect support documentation.
· Coach and train supervisors on employee related situations.
· Administer employee company discipline program.
· Coordinate meetings as requested.
· Ensure compliance for all HR related aspects of employment.
· Manage company employee communications.
· Facilitate support to employee for benefits and other HR related systems.
· Document compensations and follow up with benefits administration and recordkeeping;
· Support employee safety program, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and employee services;
· Supports workers compensation claims and participates on the revision of those.
· Coordinate human resources and safety related activities.
· Maintaining and creates employee files and manage HR filing system.
· Build excellent working relationships with all other departments.
· Write reports, compile spreadsheets and prepare presentations, memorandum and other communications.
· Support and coordinates employee relations activities.
Required qualifications of the HR Manager:
· Bachelor’s degree in related field 5 + years of HR Generalist role HR certification
· Deep knowledge of Mexican labour law
· Proven people management skills and ability to develop a team.
· Excellent English and Spanish verbal and written communication skills.
· Microsoft office computer skills
· Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
· Recruiting experience required
· Ability to maintain confidential information
· Interpersonal savvy with strong listening skills
· Ability to manage own time, organize and prioritize numerous activities
· Is composed and has patience
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Excellent communicator both inside and outside the business
· Must be able to perform job duties in a manufacturing and normal office environment.
Rieke Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
City: Mexico City
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, MX
Community / Marketing Title: HR Manager
Requisition Number: 706
EEO Employer Verbiage: