Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 11528
Customer Service Representative
Company: Martinic Engineering, Inc.
Primary Location: 8505 W McDowell Rd, Tolleson, AZ 85353 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Martinic Engineering, Inc. manufactures precision machined parts for commercial and military aerospace applications, including auxiliary power units; and electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and Martinic Engineering Inc. Assists with the administration of contracts while providing customer service support and other queries.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
· Interfaces with customers and all levels of Division management as well as corporate.
· Customer MRP portal management, accessing customer portal for updates on order tracking, including PO requirement flow downs and retrieval of technical documentation.
· Continuous updates of backlog reporting, customer open order reports, demand schedule changes, customer delivery commitments, production status inquiries, potential delays and lead times.
· Troubleshooting and follow up on late customer deliveries including problem solving and reporting on recovery plans (milestone charts, etc.).
· Evaluates risks, indemnities and liabilities associated with business transactions and submits findings to Management with recommendations.
· Insures timely entry of all new orders/projects and contract changes into the computerized order/project entry system.
· Ensure promise date in system are matching customer commit dates for on time delivery tracking. Communicate with customer as early as possible if potential delay is eminent.
· Maintain customer satisfaction by establishing professional and positive relationships with assigned Martinic’s aerospace customers.
Required Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative:
· High School Diploma
· At least 3-5 years of customer service experience
· Proficiency in excel and other software, with a willingness to learn new programs
Preferred Qualifications of the Customer Service Representative:
· Prior Experience in Aerospace or other related manufacturing field
· Bachelors Degree
Martinic Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
This position requires access to information, or technology, which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a (i) citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) a lawful permanent resident of the United States (i.e. "Green Card Holder"); or (iii) a person admitted to the United States as a refugee, or granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tolleson, Arizona US
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Service Representative
Requisition Number: 678
EEO Employer Verbiage: