Job Number: 11342
Company: Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
Primary Location: 3423 S Garfield Avenue, Commerce, CA 90040 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners has established itself as the premier lead of blind bolt technology in the aerospace industry. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Monogram, as a fastener manufacturer and supplier, has built its reputation on a commitment to innovation, high quality products, and unrivaled service. The Manufacturing Engineer plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in the industrial plant.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer:
· Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
· Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and work flow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
· Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
· Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
· Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
· Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
· Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
Required Qualifications of the Manufacturing Engineer:
· Bachelors Degree in engineering discipline
· Knowledge of Design Software (i.e. Solid works or similar)
· At least 5 years of relevant work experience in Aerospace
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Commerce, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Requisition Number: 658
EEO Employer Verbiage: