Location: Leicester, GB
Job Number: 11148
Company: Rieke Packaging Systems
Primary Location: 44 Scudamore Road, Leicester LE3 1UG GBR
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Sales Manager (Europe) is responsible for managing sales of Rieke’s products and services within Europe. You will be ensuring consistent, profitable growth in new sales revenues delivering on our business objectives to improve short and long term sales and earnings.
We’re looking for a tenacious Sales professional, passionate about driving growth opportunities at existing large accounts and identifying and growing new accounts from zero to multi-million dollar accounts.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager (Europe):
• Performs sales growth activities on all assigned accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Sales Director.
• Responsible for developing specified growth targets and identifying new growth target accounts.
• Identifying and developing new accounts from zero to multiple million USD accounts.
• Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products related to nominated accounts.
• Deploy sales strategies to increase market share in accounts developing and closing pipeline opportunities.
• Provide input to sales director in the development of the annual sales plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and account (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort).
• Provide input into sales objectives and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products for area of responsibility.
• Develop product and market knowledge understanding market size for current products and develop strategies to grow products, accounts and highlighting new development opportunities.
Required Qualifications of the Sales Manager (Europe):
• Proven success, knowledge and experience of selling, account management, pipeline management, negotiation skills and sales planning.
• Proven Business Development experience, particularly in the acquisition, management and long-term growth of high worth accounts
• Ability to deliver dynamic but succinct sales presentations.
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, ERP)
• Ability to develop strong relationships both externally and internally
• Ability to deal with conflict and challenge
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• CRM experience
Preferred Qualifications of the Sales Manager (Europe):
• Degree in related field
Rieke is committed to being an innovative, world class manufacturer of closures and dispensing systems for the global market. Serving a wide range of markets – from health, beauty and home care, to food & beverage, to pharmaceutical and to a wide range of industrial markets including paints, solvents, oils and lubricants – Rieke supplies both boutique manufacturers and the world’s top brands with innovative dispensers, closures and custom packaging solutions.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Leicester, GB
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Manager
Requisition Number: 655
EEO Employer Verbiage: