Location: Commerce, California US
Job Number: 11132
Company: Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
Primary Location: 3423 S Garfield Avenue, Commerce, CA 90040 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Enter Job Description Details Here...
Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or fax.
2. Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
3. Cancel or update accounts.
4. Assist with placement of orders, refunds, exchanges or cancellation of orders.
5. Advise on company information.
6. Take pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
7. Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
8. Act as the company gatekeeper.
9. Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
10. Handle product recalls.
11. Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
12. Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
13. Work with Contract administrators and Sales Supervisor to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
14. Trains, explains tasks, and assists in the solution of problems.
15. Traces status of orders through Expediting Department.
16. Resolves customer questions related to orders, takes orders as needed.
17. Contacts customers to ascertain data omitted on orders.
18. Has knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required.
19. Prepares and forwards preliminary paperwork to Returns and Replacements on problem orders and gifts not received
20. Performs other allied duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Communication Proficiency
2. Problem Solving/Analysis
Required Education and Experience
1. Two to three years general office experience in a manufacturing environment.
2. Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and ability to learn new customized software.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in related field or two to three years general office experience in a manufacturing environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Commerce, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Administrator
Requisition Number: 651
EEO Employer Verbiage: