Job Number: 11002
Primary Location: 7300 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Lamons is one of the largest gasket and bolt suppliers in the world, committed to quality and local service. By first serving the needs of our customers and employees, we will achieve the leadership position in the global sealing products market through innovation, excellence and continuous improvement of all aspects of our business . The CNC Technician uses correct and efficient trouble-shooting techniques when solving machine problems and maintains critical equipment according to manufacturer recommendation.
Responsibilities of the CNC Technician:
· Receives repair orders from department manager or other managers.
· Assures that repairs are completed in accordance with established procedures. Assures Lock out/Tag out applied correctly.
· Troubleshoots complex repairs.
· Responsible for maintaining agreed stock of spare parts for critical equipment.
· Assures that repairs are completed in a timely manner.
· Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
· Completes testing and makes adjustments of parts as needed.
· Works with production to develop PM schedule.
· Perform a full machine backup including Ladder, PMC parameters, and SRAM
· Check headstock and tail stock alignment.
· Check X, Y, and Z axis gibs.
· Replace all way wipers.
· Repair chip conveyor.
· Check and adjust draw bar pressure.
Required Qualifications of the CNC Technician:
· High School Diploma or GED
· At least 7 years of experience as a CNC technician including machine/mechanical and electrical equipment repair/servicing.
· Prior experience with Fanuc Controls
Preferred Qualifications of the CNC Technician:
· Technical Training or Trade School Certification
Lamons is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: CNC Technician
Requisition Number: 645
EEO Employer Verbiage: