Location: Guanajuato, Guanajuato MX
Job Number: 10857
Company: Rieke Packaging Systems
Primary Location: • Circuito Corral de Piedras Manzana 1, Lote 16, San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato 37888 MEX
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Serving a huge range of markets - from pharmaceutical and food & beverage to paints, solvents, oils and lubricants, Rieke Packaging Systems supplies both boutique manufacturers and the world’s top brands with drum closures, pump dispensers and custom packaging solutions. The Plant Manager will be responsible for the P&L performance of the San Miguel de Allende facility - including safety, quality, on-time delivery, product cost and inventory.
Responsibilities of the Plant Manager:
· Responsible for leading approximately 70 direct and indirect manufacturing team members including all support groups – quality, maintenance shipping/receiving, order management, engineering, supplier management etc.
· Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, inventory, manpower, wages and salaries.
- Deliver the actual sales demand on time and at cost.
- Identify and implement productivity improvement projects to improve the profitability of the operation.
- Participate in the development of new projects to be launched at the facility, and lead project implementation, as requested.
- Be a change agent leader, driving the cultural transformation necessary to achieve world class performance within the organization.
Required Qualifications of the Plant Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or Business.
- Lean or Six Sigma qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in manufacturing leadership positions.
- Technical background in injection molding.
- Bilingual Spanish & English.
Preferred Qualifications of the Plant Manager:
- Master’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, or a Science discipline.
- Experience working with regional based suppliers.
Our goal at Rieke is to the first choice of our customers around the world by consistently delivering best value products and services. In order to ensure this, we are committed to being the place where great people want to work!
Rieke is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Guanajuato, Guanajuato MX
Community / Marketing Title: Plant Manager
Requisition Number: 638
EEO Employer Verbiage: