Financial Cost Analyst
Location: Commerce, California US
Job Number: 10809
Financial Cost Analyst
Company: Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
Primary Location: 3423 S Garfield Avenue, Commerce, CA 90040 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners has established itself as the premier lead of blind bolt technology in the aerospace industry. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Monogram, as a fastener manufacturer and supplier, has built its reputation on a commitment to innovation, high quality products, and unrivaled service. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing information that helps in strategic decision making, setting standards, variance analysis, and efficiency corrective actions for the business.
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
· Preparing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly financial flash and operations dashboard, analyzing sales, gross margins, productivity, work order variances, and scrap and key spending categories.
· Analyzing inventory reports and data to identify trends and opportunities for improvements.
· Performing cost rolls and production cost quote calculations to help secure new business.
· Performing time studies to validate, maintain and establish labor standards to support costing, and productivity measurements.
· Participating in month-end close, preparing entries and performing reconciliations for inventory as well as reconciliation of sub-ledger data to the general ledger.
· Assisting with cycle count/physical inventory programs, identifying discrepancies, and reporting differences between the book value the physical counts.
· Assist Plant Controller in facilitating budgeting, allocations, forecasts, and required submissions for management presentations and financial reporting packages.
· Performing additional duties assigned by the Plant Controller, such as assisting the Plant Controller in determining labor, material and overhead rates for inventory revaluation, and maintains standard rates in the ERP system.
· Managing consignment inventory programs, as well as reconciling the perpetual inventory records to the customer’s inventory positions.
Required Qualifications of the Financial Analyst:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
· 3+ years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Preferred Qualifications of the Financial Analyst:
· Syteline ERP experience.
· Aerospace Fastener exposure.
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Commerce, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Cost Analyst
Requisition Number: 637
EEO Employer Verbiage: