Job Number: 10683
Company: Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
Primary Location: 3423 S Garfield Avenue, Commerce, CA 90040 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners has established itself as the premier lead of blind bolt technology in the aerospace industry. Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Monogram, as a fastener manufacturer and supplier, has built its reputation on a commitment to innovation, high quality products, and unrivaled service. The Methods Engineer performs a variety of detailed and specialized tasks or projects to maintain or create new items, B.O.Ms, routings and procedures to assume configuration control. The position will also provide engineering support in all areas of manufacturing.
Responsibilities of the Methods Engineer:
· Update electronic or manual system with specifications
· Assure timely completion and distribution of ECN, PCN, TCN and CDR (Engineering change notice, planning change notice, customer drawing and discrepancies tolling change notices).
· Create excel files that manages bill of material with and calculate material needed using required formulas.
· Create new or modify/update B.O.M, routings to produce a conforming product.
· Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
· Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
· Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
· Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
· Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
· Uses CAD software package to create detailed drawings of component and assembly models from baseline layout models created by Senior Design or Project Engineering personnel.
Required Qualifications of the Methods Engineer:
· Bachelors Degree in Engineer discipline or strong working experience in related position
· At least 5 years of experience in Methods Engineering or Planning
· Prior experience with ERP\MRP systems
· Prior experience with CAD Software
Preferred Qualifications of the Methods Engineer:
· Syteline ERP experience
· SolidWorks CAD experience
· Aerospace Fastener exposure
Monogram Aerospace Fasteners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Commerce, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Methods Engineer
Requisition Number: 625