Job Number: 10389
Company: Monogram Aerospace Fasteners
Primary Location: 3423 S Garfield Avenue, Commerce, CA 90040 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Contract Administrator Level 1 is responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with the administration of proposals and contracts while providing technical support and other queries.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Prepares and supports business/cost proposals.
2. Reviews and interprets all contractual data, commercial terms and conditions including FAR/DFAR/NFARS requirements.
3. Interfaces with customers and all levels of Division management as well as corporate legal.
4. Evaluates risks, indemnities and liabilities associated with business transactions and submits findings to Management with recommendations.
5. Reviews nondisclosure and teaming agreements.
6. Conducts price, terms and conditions negotiations in accordance with Management guidelines.
7. Insures timely entry of all new orders/projects and contract changes into the computerized order/project entry system.
8. Maintains custody of all contractual documents.
9. Interprets contractual terms and conditions and provides advice and council to functional departments and Division management on contractual rights and commitments.
10. Works business problems by exercising sound judgment within broadly defines policies.
11. Monitors contract performance as required.
12. Acts as a liaison between customers and Monogram.
13. Assists with complaints, orders, technical questions and other queries from the customers.
14. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, refined written and oral skills and an understanding of accounting procedures.
1. Communication Proficiency
2. Problem Solving/Analysis
3. Business Acumen
This position does not manage employees of the department.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are generally between 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday to Friday. Occasional overtime may be required.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
1. A minimum of two years of experience in administration of commercial contracts.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline preferred.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Commerce, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Contracts Administrator
Requisition Number: 606