Job Number: 10191
Primary Location: BEL
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Branch Manager (Geel, Belgium)
Lamons is one of the largest gasket and bolt suppliers in the world, committed to quality and local service. By first serving the needs of our customers and employees, we will achieve the leadership position in the global sealing products market through innovation, excellence and continuous improvement of all aspects of our business.
The Branch Manager leads the Sales, Production and Warehousing operation to deliver the highest service levels to customers and to meet budgeted targets and profitability. The Branch Manager will be responsible for the safe and profitable operation of the business and develop strong relations with key customers, implementing an aggressive growth strategy. The Manager will modernize and develop the production and warehousing facilities at Geel and deliver exceptional services enhanced by the major production facilities from Houston USA.
Responsibilities of the Branch Manager:
· Plans, organizes, and implements the necessary controls and measurements to insure efficient, cost-effective manufacturing and warehousing operation that obtains its objectives in the area of Productivity, Cost, Quality and Customer Satisfaction
· Develops operating budget, measures results against plan and develops actions to correct any deficiencies.
· Reviews monthly results, communicates results to all plant personnel to keep them informed and engaged.
· Implements individual Sales Plans and Programs developed with the Operations Director that support the company’s growth strategy.
· Reviews sales and operational performance each month and reports findings to the Operations Director. Implements corrective action as needed to improve performance.
· Appoint and develop outside sales team to support existing business, extracting value from
contracts and creating sales growth with new clients.
· Responsible for manufacturing area safety, health and environmental policies and procedures implementation; insure monthly audits are conducted and develops corrective action as required.
· Develops strategy to be single-source supplier of all fluid sealing products for customers and administers program to attain company’s strategic position.
· Implements strategy to achieve accreditation to ISO 9002/14001.
· Oversees purchasing and maintains stock levels to meet requirements of clients while ensuring that stock turns are met.
· Provide market information to the Operations Director as to the Company’s competitive position, new trends, pricing, new Customer needs and value-added services.
Required Qualifications of the Branch Manager:
· Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 years’ equivalent experience)
· Experience in either a Sales or Manufacturing Management role, where incumbent would have had multiple functions and responsibilities
· Knowledge and experience of ERP/ERP systems
· Fluency in English and Dutch/Flemish
Preferred Qualifications of the Branch Manager:
· Syteline ERP experience
· Fluency in French
Lamons is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Antwerp, US
Community / Marketing Title: Branch Manager
Requisition Number: 592
EEO Employer Verbiage: