Location: Golden, Colorado US
Job Number: 23908
Primary Location: 14998 West 6th Ave, Suite 600, Golden, CO 80401 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Retrieve washers and isolation sleeves per work\norder. Properly count washers and isolation tubes per stated work order. Assembles all parts of finished goods into\nfinal packaging. Delivers finished\ngasket orders to Inspection Department or stock area. Keeps area clean. May\nperform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads and understands English sufficiently to comprehend verbal and written instructions.
- Speaks English sufficiently to communicate in a clear, understandable manner.
- No educational requirements.
- No previous experience required.
- Ability to lift, climb, bend, stoop, push and pull.
- Continuous standing and/or walking.
- Moderate physical effort- working frequently with average weights of ten to fifty pounds or continuously with lighter weights.
- Ability to work in cold, hot and/or dusty environment, with noisy conditions.
- Ability to operate machine tools where time exceeds the handling time.
- Must be able to lift forty pounds independently.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Golden, Colorado US
Community / Marketing Title: Gasket/Kitting Assembler
Requisition Number: 1488
EEO Employer Verbiage: