Location: City of Industry, California US
Job Number: 23722
Company: Allfast Fastening Systems Inc.
Primary Location: 15200 Don Julian Road, City of Industry, CA 91745 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Monthly/Quarterly/Year End Operation/Costing\r\n journal entries, Inventory recon, Internal Operations Reporting
- Product Costing Analysis. Work closely with operations team to\r\n develop appropriate new product cost.Annual Cost Roll.
- Lead weekly Manufacturing\r\n Variance Analysis with cross functional team. Identify issues and engage cross\r\n functional team to identify cost improvement opportunity or problem solve\r\n issues arises.
- Financial Analytics and\r\n Business Case Modeling for Capital Investment or Business Opportunities. Provide critical thinking support to\r\n business partners in evaluation of investment or new business\r\n opportunities.
- Focus on best practice, process\r\n and system improvements, prioritizing and optimizing opportunities, risk\r\n management and cost savings. Help\r\n drive a culture of continuous improvement on ERP automation /modification.
- Support Controller and Business\r\n Partners on Annual Budget and Forecast Process. Product Mix and Product Cost analytics,\r\n Mfg Variance forecasting, and Inventory level projection...etc.
- SOX Control updates and testing\r\n appropriately for Operation Cycle. Update / maintain process documentation\r\n and transaction support to satisfy external and internal auditors
- Partner with the operations\r\n leadership team to drive business goals and objectives. Develop process and monitor key\r\n Operations performance metrics.
- Utilize ERP SQL Database to\r\n write or streamline data analytics
- Develop Operations Teamâ€™s\r\n finance and business acumen
- Acting as a liaison and\r\n coordinating strong interactions / collaboration with corporate\r\n departments on special business case or process improvement process across\r\n total Trimas organization.
- Continuous Process Improvement
Cost roll up maintenance, daily\r\n cycle count management, monitor and manages consignment inventory transactions\r\n and shop floor labor tracking process and improvement.
- Supervise Accounts Payable\r\n personnel
- Ad Hoc analysis or special\r\n projects
- BS Degree in Finance or\r\n Accounting a MUST.
- 8-10 years of relevant & applicable\r\n experience within Manufacturing environment, preferably aerospace.
Standard Cost Manufacturing\r\n Experience a MUST.
- Must understand the concept of\r\n Capitalized Manufacturing Variance.
- Highly proficient with MS\r\n Office suite, especially Excel and solid knowledge of ERP system are a\r\n MUST
- Strong business acumen and\r\n analytical skills; Must be a critical thinker and problem solver
- In-depth knowledge of finance,\r\n accounting, budgeting, internal cost control methods, including US GAAP\r\n and SOX compliance requirements
- Strong interpersonal, verbal\r\n and written communication skills and ability to interact with business\r\n leaders at all levels
- Must be able to multi-task and\r\n prioritize tasks; some overtime and weekend hours are required given\r\n nature of functional job scope and deadline.
- Ability to develop, implement\r\n and manage change effectively
- Resourceful, action-orientated\r\n with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles. High sense of urgency
- Make the complex look easy;\r\n must be a master of just the right amount of process at the right time to\r\n enable growth without creating additional overhead
Highly Preferred Skills and Certifications
- BS Degree in Finance or\r\n Accounting
- Aerospace Manufacturing experience\r\n and knowledge
- Experience with Expandable or\r\n other equivalent ERP system
- Experience with SQL / ERP\r\n Database reporting writing
- Experience with an enterprise analytical\r\n software system such as Business Planning Consolidation, TM1, Cognos, Hyperian Essbase
City: City of Industry
Location_formattedLocationLong: City of Industry, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Manager
Requisition Number: 1476
EEO Employer Verbiage: