Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst
Location: City of Industry, California US
Job Number: 23644
Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst
Company: Allfast Fastening Systems Inc.
Primary Location: 15200 Don Julian Road, City of Industry, CA 91745 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Monthly/Quarterly/Year End\r\n journal entries, BS recon, Corporate submission/reporting and Internal\r\n Business Unit Reporting
- Fixed Asset Management â€" Maintain\r\n accurate record of new, existing, retired assets. Appropriately assess useful life and\r\n runs timely depreciation schedules or necessary fixed asset reports. Reconcile GL and Sub ledger\r\n balance. Assist corporate in\r\n filing annual property tax return.
- Support cross-functional\r\n finance tasks across Allfast including Capital Requisition business case\r\n evaluation
- Focus on best practice, process\r\n and system improvements, prioritizing and optimizing opportunities, risk\r\n management and cost savings. Help\r\n drive a culture of continuous improvement on ERP automation/modification.
- Budgeting, forecasting,\r\n reporting and analysis
- SOX Control updates and testing\r\n appropriately
- Partner with the business\r\n leadership team to drive business goals and objectives
- Financial analysis and\r\n assessment of business performance
- Controls and manages spending\r\n run rates for the business line by key spending category, which includes\r\n comparison to actual, prior plan, and judgment of reasonableness
- Lead cross functional topics in\r\n driving spending control, how to utilize reporting or new report needs
- Update / maintain process\r\n documentation and transaction support to satisfy external and internal\r\n auditors
- Acting as a liaison and\r\n coordinating strong interactions / collaboration with corporate\r\n departments on ad hoc requests (accounting, treasury, tax), and other\r\n Administrative segments
- Cost roll up maintenance, daily\r\n cycle count management and shop floor labor tracking process.
- Ad Hoc analysis or special\r\n projects
- BS Degree in Finance or\r\n Accounting a MUST.
- 4-6 years of relevant & applicable\r\n experience within Manufacturing environment, preferably aerospace.Entry Level Cost Accounting\r\n Experience preferably
- Highly proficient with MS\r\n Office suite, especially Excel and solid knowledge of ERP system are a\r\n MUST.
- Strong business acumen and\r\n analytical skills; Must be a critical thinker and problem solver
- In-depth knowledge of finance,\r\n accounting, budgeting, internal cost control methods, including US GAAP\r\n and SOX compliance requirements
- Strong interpersonal, verbal\r\n and written communication skills and ability to interact with business\r\n leaders at all levels
- Must be able to multi-task and\r\n prioritize tasks; some overtime and weekend hours are required given\r\n nature of functional job scope and deadline.
- Ability to develop, implement\r\n and manage change effectively
- Resourceful, action-orientated\r\n with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles. High sense of urgency
- Make the complex look easy;\r\n must be a master of just the right amount of process at the right time to\r\n enable growth without creating additional overhead
- Ability to analyze financial\r\n data, prepare financial reports, analysis and projections and effectively\r\n communicate these to non-financial managers
Highly preferred Skills and Qualifications
- BS Degree in Finance or\r\n Accounting
- Aerospace experience and\r\n knowledge
- Experience with Expandable or\r\n other ERP system
- Experience with an enterprise analytical\r\n software system such as Business Planning Consolidation, TM1, Cognos, Hyperian Essbase
City: City of Industry
Location_formattedLocationLong: City of Industry, California US
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst
Requisition Number: 1468
EEO Employer Verbiage: