Location: Clute, Texas US
Job Number: 24251
Primary Location: 603 Jaco, Clute, TX 77531 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Process Invoices, Credits, and RMAs daily, and help Branch Manager with month end reports to clean up system prior to month end closing, Work with Houston accounting to resolve AP & AR issues as they arise. This person will be responsible for documentation and administrative paperwork, but will spend most of their time supporting branch operations. Answers in coming calls and responds in a pleasant manner. Takes action needed to ensure caller (usually a customer) is directed to the right location and taken care of promptly.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Purchasing â€" Purchase of Office and Warehouse supplies and set up of preventive maintenance for Forklift.
- Sales â€" Direct calls to proper salesperson if answering the phone. Assist with paperwork issues if needed. Assist with any paperwork needed by the customer other than what automatically prints. Responsible for the timely fax and shipment of Dow Midland orders and inventory issues related to that off-site warehouse.
- E-Commerce â€" Responsible for Dow 855 and 856 functions. Responsible for creation of monthly billing statements for Dow and Huntsman.
- Clerical â€" Scan daily paperwork into Tokopen so that it will be ready for viewing next day. Support shipping when needed on UPS, FedEx, and sweep truck problems. Organizer for all things paper for future reference.
- Administrative â€" Process Invoices, Credits, and RMAs daily, and help Branch Manager with month end reports to clean up system prior to month end closing. Work with Houston Accounting to resolve AP & AR issues as they arise.
- Performs other related functions as required or assigned.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Knowledge of: Customer Order Processes â€" Inventory System â€" Sytline preferably
- Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Capability to Multitask
- Ability to type at a quickly and accurately
- Attention to Detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to maintain composure during periods of high stress
- Ability to sit most of the day and handle multiple things at the same time.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Clute, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant
Requisition Number: 1537
EEO Employer Verbiage: