Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma US
Job Number: 24075
Company: Arrow Engine Company
Primary Location: 2301 E. Independence, Tulsa, OK 74110 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble compressor packages according to standard procedures
- Perform complex and precise electro-mechanical assembly work.
- Tasks require a high level of skill with a variety of hand tools, precision measuring equipment, and machinery.
- Typically involves a variety of operations, including troubleshooting and rework, requiring a sufficient understanding of the functional operation of the items assembled as well as the finished product.
- Must be able to work from complex and detailed manufacturing documentation and/or verbal and written instructions and specialized fixtures/test equipment.
- Responsible for quality activities, including self inspection, and inspection.
- Updates production records and test results.
- Communicates test results, ideas and problems to supervisor and engineers.
- Clean-up production areas as required.
- Identify discrepant materials/components both in writing and verbally to supervisor.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules and within standard times.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
Education and Experience :
- High School Diploma
- One to two years of experience working in the natural gas field; or one to two years of compressor package field service.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Desire a high degree of mechanical aptitude & electrical/instrumentation knowledge
- Vocational or high school training in automotive mechanics helpful but not necessary
- Must know how to use mechanic hand tools and power hoist
- Must know how to read precision measuring instruments, read instruction books and manuals and ability to comprehend assembly drawings
Physical Demands :
- Regularly required to stand, bend and lift up to 50 pounds.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tulsa, Oklahoma US
Community / Marketing Title: Assembler I&E
Requisition Number: 1516
EEO Employer Verbiage: