Location: Houston, Texas US
Job Number: 24142
Primary Location: 7300 Airport Blvd, Houston, TX 77061 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Intern
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Support the ongoing improvements of existing products by providing technical support to Lamons customers, sales and engineering staff. Provide product drawings using AutoCAD or similar programs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- T he ability to coordinate multiple projects efficiently and on schedule
- The ability to develop, review and comment on mechanical drawings.
- The ability to learn, develop, and apply technical knowledge and skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively with a variety of work groups
- Proficiency in technical and office software
- Proficiency and competence in AutoCAD software
- Pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Engineering; mechanical and industrial preferred, though all types will be considered. Preference is to have at least 2 years of Engineering school complete.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US
Community / Marketing Title: Engineering Intern
Requisition Number: 1513
EEO Employer Verbiage: