Location: Tolleson, Arizona US
Job Number: 21061
Company: Martinic Engineering, Inc.
Primary Location: 8505 W McDowell Rd, Tolleson, AZ 85353 USA
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Under general supervision de-burrs, grinds, polishes, and cleans machined parts in order to provide a quality product. Inspects products and reports any defects that occur from handling. Uses general equipment like de-burring tools, power grinders, hand tools, and vibratory de-burring equipment along with solvents, emery paper, polishing compounds, compressed air and part washing machines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Position will be polishing, deburring, and cleaning parts getting them ready for shipment.
- Handle parts with care to avoid unwanted nick & dings on finished surfaces.
- Read blueprints/drawings and routers for instructions on what to deburr
- Use air tools; pencil grinders, hand grinders and petstall grinders
- Use precision measuring instruments
- Sandblast parts
Enter Job Description Details Here...
Education, Training, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Previous metal de-burring experience (preferably at least one year)
- Previous inspection experience
- HIGH attention to detail
- Prior experience using micrometers and calipers
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to use hand and power tools, including small files and deburr knifes.
· Exp 2 years prior experience deburring, grinding and polishing precision machines parts
· Prior experience flow testing and pressure testing is a plus
This position requires access to information, or technology, which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a (i) citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) a lawful permanent resident of the United States (i.e. "Green Card Holder"); or (iii) a person admitted to the United States as a refugee, or granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tolleson, Arizona US
Community / Marketing Title: Deburring Tech
Requisition Number: 1196&site=1
EEO Employer Verbiage: